We have designed an admission process that is informative, comprehensive and, we hope, hassle-free. To be a member of Rishi Galav Convent School family you need to apply by filling up the inquiry form either online or by visiting school campus. Each applicant to Rishi Galav Convent School is assigned an admission counselor who will guide you through the process, and you should feel free to contact your counselor any time you have a question.
Whether you are applying, we will request information about past and present academic performance and personal interest. You will be asked to visit campus for a personal interaction in order to understand the child’s readiness to join the school, his/her developmental milestones and special needs if any. Each applicant (seeking admission in class I to X) will have to go through a standardized written admission test (scheduled on regular basis).
If you would like more information about Rishi Galav Convent School, kindly contact 05642 240729 or email us at email@example.com
We go out of our way to make the admission process enjoyable for prospective students and their families. So take a deep breath, relax, and get started whenever you are ready.
The age eligibility for the primary classes is as follows:
|Nursery||: 3+ years on or before 31 March of the calendar year in which the admission is sought.|
|KG||: 4+ years on or before 31 March of the calendar year in which the admission is sought.|
|Class I||: 5+ years and so on|
Documents required at the time of Admission
|1.||Student’s Birth Certificate of Municipal Corporation / Block Development Officer|
|2.||Transfer Certificate of Previous School|
|3.||Parent’s Residential Proof (Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Adhar Card/Domicile Certificate)|
|4.||4 Passport Size Photograph of Student, 2 Photographs of Parents|
|5.||Copy of Mark sheet of Previous Class|
|6.||Blood Group Certificate of Student|
|7.||Parent’s Income Certificate|
|8.||Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST & OBC)|
- Books & Dresses are available on actual costs at specific counters.
- For Nursery: The age criteria are 3+ as on 31st March 2017.
- Cheque/DD may be drawn in favor of Rishi Galav Convent School.
- Fees can be paid for Full Year in advance or at the time of admission with one month tuition fees waiver.
- For cancellation of admission prior to the commencement of class, at least 15 days notice has to be given in writing. All fees except Admission fees will be refundable. After the commencement of class no fees will be refunded.
- Students who will leave the school or will take admission in mid-session will have to pay all the school dues for full academic year.
- In any matter regarding the admission process or formalities, decision of the management committee will considered to be final & binding.
- Fees and other charges are liable to change and the school reserves the right to revise them.
- Fees for respective quarter should be deposited at the school by the 10th of first month of respective quarter, failing to which, a fine of Rs.20 per day will be levied as late payment charges up to 30th of that month. Fees will be accepted after 30th of the first month of the quarter only upon re-payment of admission fees.